BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
Qualification: Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
Course Code: BSB80515
Mode: Online or RPL
AQF Level: 8
Background of Course
Our Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) formalises your professional experience while developing your management abilities for an educational institution or a corporate enterprise. It will teach you to make significant, high-level judgements in major planning, design, operational, and management functions.
This program is for those with senior management experience in a learning and development field. If that’s you, it means that your current experience and skills will help you earn a formal, post-graduate qualification – a pathway toward a Masters-level program at a university.
If you are responsible for others, the Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership will take your team or department to the next level.
Managers within a Registered Training Organisation
Learning and Development Managers
Learning and Development Consultants
You need at least one of three things:
1) Finished a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a related field of study, as well as three years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a significant leadership and/or management position;
2) Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, and two years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience at a significant leadership and/or management position;
3) Have five years equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a leadership and/or management position in some enterprise.
A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before your enrolment can be accepted.
Study mode: As the course is through RPL, online, or a combination of both, you will need access to a computer, the internet, and have basic computer skills.
Our evidence based assessment approach poses questions and asks for you to provide real world examples, considers your current skills, knowledge, experience, and /or qualifications to shorten your learning period and help you earn that post graduate qualification you may not otherwise get – all this with our advice, assistance, and support.
We understand how hard it can be to start, let alone finish, an entire course. Even online ones take up valuable time and energy – especially after a long and hectic day. You see? We’ve been there, ourselves.
There are four units in this qualification:
- BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 Lead learning strategy implementation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- TAELED804 Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions implementation
Course lengths depend on the type of enrolment chosen. To find out more, please contact the team.
We have three convenient payment options:
1. Pay up-front and save 10%. $7,000 – down to $6,300!
2. Pay over two installments $3,500 on commencement and $3,500 on completion.
3. If you need a little flexibility in your finances, and want to pay off your course fees over a longer period of time, we understand. That’s why we’re now partnered with PayRight to offer you flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly interest-free payment plans, allowing you start studying now without the financial burden!
How To Enrol
To enrol and pay via PayPal or credit card, simply complete the ‘buy now’ process below, you will then be re-directed to an enrolment form that you will need to complete.
If you would prefer to pay through a payment plan, please contact our admissions team so that we can call you and complete the process together firstname.lastname@example.org
The Issuing RTO
Fulcrum Professional Development is proudly partnered with the International Skills Group (RTO 32373) to issue this post‐graduate qualification.