BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Qualification: Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Course Code: BSB80615
Mode: Online or RPL
AQF Level: 8
Background of Course
The Graduate Diploma in Management (Learning) is specifically designed for those responsible for the development of employees through further education and training. This is the peak qualification for those tasked with the learning needs of organisations or educational institutes. This is for you if you work in a management team or want to take the next step in your career – a promotion.
Already have senior management experience in a learning and development environment? Our diploma will formalise your experience and improve your skills and knowledge in the management of learning. A post-graduate qualification, it’s also a pathway towards a Masters-level program at a university.
Managers within a Registered Training Organisation
Learning and Development Managers
Learning and Development Consultants
You need at least one of three things:
1) Finished a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in a related field of study, and two years equivalent, full-time, relevant workplace experience in a significant leadership and/or management position;
2) Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study;
3) Have three years equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a significant leadership and/or management position.
A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before your enrolment can be accepted.
Our evidence based assessment approach poses questions and asks for you to provide real world examples, considers your current skills, knowledge, experience, and /or qualifications to shorten your learning period and help you earn that post graduate qualification you may not otherwise get – all this with our advice, assistance, and support.
We understand how hard it can be to start, let alone finish, an entire course. Even online ones take up valuable time and energy – especially after a long and hectic day. You see? We’ve been there, ourselves.
As the course is through RPL, online, or a combination of both, you will need access to a computer, the internet, and have basic computer skills.
There are eight units in this qualification:
- BSBINN801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBRES801 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBINN601 Lead and mange organisational change
- BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 Lead learning strategy implementation
- BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
Course length will vary depending on the type of enrolment chosen. To find out more, please contact the team at Pride of Compliance.
We have three convenient payment options:
1. Pay up-front and save 10%. $7,000 – down to $6,300!
2. Pay over two installments $3,500 on commencement and $3,500 on completion.
3. If you need a little flexibility in your finances, and want to pay off your course fees over a longer period of time, we understand. That’s why we’re now partnered with PayRight to offer you flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly interest-free payment plans, allowing you start studying now without the financial burden!
How To Enrol
To enrol and pay via PayPal or credit card, simply complete the ‘buy now’ process below, you will then be re-directed to an enrolment form that you will need to complete.
If you would prefer to pay through a payment plan, please contact our admissions team so that we can call you and complete the process together email@example.com
The Issuing RTO
Fulcrum Professional Development is proudly partnered with the International Skills Group (RTO 32373) to issue this post‐graduate qualification.