CHC81315 Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
Qualification: Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice
Course Code: CHC81315
Mode: Online or RPL
AQF Level: 8
Background of Course
This qualification reflects the role of career development practitioners. Practitioners at this level make high level, independent, complex judgements in the context of providing guidance in career development. Their role involves the full responsibility and accountability for all aspects of their work. Practitioners may work independently or in larger service organisations.
The Graduate Certificate in Career Development Practice is designed to advance your career by helping others. This program is designed for both aspiring career development practitioners and those currently practicing who want to develop their skills and obtain professional standing in the career development industry.
By completing this course, you will fulfil the requirements of the Career Development Association and be able to access the Member Centre for all your membership details, CPD and resources.
• Employment Consultants
• Career Engagement Officers
• Guidance Counsellors
• Human Resources Consultants
• Human Resources Managers
• Corporate Change Agents
You need at least one of three things:
1) Finished a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a related field of study, as well as three years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a significant leadership and/or management position;
2) Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, and two years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience at a significant leadership and/or management position;
3) Have five years equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a leadership and/or management position in some enterprise.
A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before your enrolment can be accepted.
Study mode: As the course is through RPL, online, or a combination of both, you will need access to a computer, the internet, and have basic computer skills.
Our evidence based assessment approach poses questions and asks for you to provide real world examples, considers your current skills, knowledge, experience, and /or qualifications to shorten your learning period and help you earn that post graduate qualification you may not otherwise get – all this with our advice, assistance, and support.
We understand how hard it can be to start, let alone finish, an entire course. Even online ones take up valuable time and energy – especially after a long and hectic day. You see? We’ve been there, ourselves.
There are seven units in this qualification:
• CHCECD011 – Manage quality in career development practice
• BSBLED807 – Establish career development services
• BSBLED808 – Conduct a career development session
• CHCPRP006 – Lead own professional development
• CHCLEG003 – Manage legal and ethical compliance
• BSBLED805 – Plan and implement a mentoring program
• BSBLED806 – Plan and implement a coaching strategy
Course lengths depend on the type of enrolment chosen. To find out more, please contact the team.
We have two convenient payment options:
1. Pay up-front and save 10%. $7,000 – down to $6,300!
2. Pay over two installments $3,500 on commencement and $3,500 on completion.
3. If you need a little flexibility in your finances, and want to pay off your course fees over a longer period of time, we understand. That’s why we’re now partnered with PayRight to offer you flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly interest-free payment plans, allowing you start studying now without the financial burden!
How To Enrol
To enrol and pay via PayPal or credit card, simply complete the ‘buy now’ process below, you will then be re-directed to an enrolment form that you will need to complete.
If you would prefer to pay through a payment plan, please contact our admissions team so that we can call you and complete the process together email@example.com
The Issuing RTO
Fulcrum Professional Development is proudly partnered with the International Skills Group (RTO 32373) to issue this post‐graduate qualification.