BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Qualification: Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Course Code: BSB80215
Mode: Online or RPL
AQF Level: 8
Background of Course
This diploma is for those looking to improve their leadership and management abilities. If you already have all that, it provides formal recognition of your existing skills and experience so you can take that next step – to become a manager, team leader, executive officer, or director.
If you are responsible for others, the Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership will take your team or department to the next level.
Chief Operation Officer – $156,300 – $300,000 p.a.
Executive Manager – $175,000 – $229,000 p.a.
Managing Director – $200,000 – $300,000 p.a.
* Salaries taken from www.payscale.com.au
You need at least one of three things:
1) Finished a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a related field of study, as well as three years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a significant leadership and/or management position;
2) Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, and two years of equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience at a significant leadership and/or management position;
3) Have five years equivalent, full-time, relevant work experience in a leadership and/or management position in some enterprise.
A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before your enrolment can be accepted.
Study mode: As the course is through RPL, online, or a combination of both, you will need access to a computer, the internet, and have basic computer skills.
Our evidence based assessment approach poses questions and asks for you to provide real world examples, considers your current skills, knowledge, experience, and /or qualifications to shorten your learning period and help you earn that post graduate qualification you may not otherwise get – all this with our advice, assistance, and support.
We understand how hard it can be to start, let alone finish, an entire course. Even online ones take up valuable time and energy – especially after a long and hectic day. You see? We’ve been there, ourselves.
Our course has eight units specifically built in our process for this qualification:
- BSBLDR801 – Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLDR802 – Lead the strategic planning process for an enterprise
- BSBLDR805 – Lead and influence change
- BSBLDR806 – Lead and influence ethical practice
- BSBMGT801 – Direct the development of a knowledge management strategy for a
- BSBMGT802 – Lead design and review of enterprise systems
- BSBMGT803 – Use financial and economic information for strategic decision-making
- BSBRES801 – Initiate and lead applied research
Start & Course Length
You can start our course at any time. Course length really depend on the type of enrolment chosen and the candidate, though we do allow up to two years to finish the course. To find out more, please contact the team at Fulcrum Professional Development.
University Articulation and Pathways
Our BSB80215 – Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership can be used as credit towards a Masters qualification at universities. We have a special arrangement with the Southern Cross University to provide significant Credit towards their MBA program, which you can find here. Contact us today for further details on this pathway.
We have three convenient payment options:
1. Pay up-front and save 10%. $7,000 – down to $6,300!
2. Pay over two installments $3,500 on commencement and $3,500 on completion.
3. If you need a little flexibility in your finances, and want to pay off your course fees over a longer period of time, we understand. That’s why we’re now partnered with PayRight to offer you flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly interest-free payment plans, allowing you start studying now without the financial burden!
How To Enrol
To enrol and pay via PayPal or credit card, simply complete the ‘buy now’ process below, you will then be re-directed to an enrolment form that you will need to complete.
If you would prefer to pay through a payment plan, please contact our admissions team so that we can call you and complete the process together firstname.lastname@example.org
The Issuing RTO
Fulcrum Professional Development is proudly partnered with the International Skills Group (RTO 32373) to issue this post‐graduate qualification.